Kameron's Family





I love my family. I am the second of six kids and the tallest in my family-- my oldest brother is ironically the shortest. I get along well with all of my siblings and think of each of them as best friends. I think what I love most about my family is the happiness I feel when we are all together. There is so much joy and laughter and it is just so comfortable to all be together. I cannot say that my family is perfect (whose is?) but I can say that we stick together through the good and the bad times and it is our love that keeps us together. There have been plenty of
hard times but the good always outshines the bad. My parents have done a wonderful job in raising 6 kids, and creating a family who looks after each other very well. My oldest brother is carrying on in the same tradition with his little family, he has a little boy and a girl (the cutest nephew and niece ever!) I am blessed to have such a wonderful family!