20 Things You Should Know About Emily (Written by Kameron)














1.
Emily is a vegetarian, she has always been obsessed with healthy food and about a year ago she decided to take the leap and officially be a no meat eater
2. Emily loves to organize and de-clutter, she loves to throw things away (her inspiration is the TLC show Clean Sweep) if she could be a professional organizer her dreams would come true.
3. Emily sees the best in everyone, she has a special way of connecting to people most others try to avoid.
4. Emily is a social worker and nothing fits her better, she is the most caring, compassionate and accepting person I know.
5. Emily gives things her all, when she works she gives 110% whether or not others around her do the same.
6. Emily loves cross word puzzles, a passion she learned from her dad.
7. Emily loves to make me happy, but she also really loves to tease me and get a good reaction from it, it drives me crazy but I love her.
8. Emily has always wanted more than anything to be a mom, I know she will be an amazing mother.
9. Emily has the most amazing handwriting, she is always the go to person when a sign needs to be made.
10. Emily is the most down to earth, easily approachable and fun to talk to person.
11. Emily is patient, forgiving, understanding and loving, she would have to have these traits in abundance to be married to me.
12. Emily is always trying to improve herself, she decides she wants to learn something new and she really goes out and tries to accomplish it, she has become an amazing card maker and is becoming an accomplished pianist.
13. Emily helps me to be a better person, she inspires me and pushes me to better myself, she is my inspiration, I know she believes in me.
14. Emily loves to fall asleep on the couch each night, this is really the only way she rebels against the usual routine.
15. Emily is always so excited when I come home, she jumps up and down and giggles with glee, it makes me feel loved.
16. Emily loves to go on long walks to talk with me about life.
17. Emily is laid back and easy to spend time with, there is no one else I would like to be with.
18. Emily loves to be cuddled, she could spend hours being held.
19. Emily loves the outdoors, she enjoys hiking, camping and biking as long as it is a paved trail.
20. Emily is a wonderful wife, I could not think of anything more I could want or expect in a companion. I love spending time with her and never tire of her company.